About One Stop Property Inspections
I follow a comprehensive Standards of Practice, which ensures that you receive a detailed and accurate home inspection. I also abide by a strict Code of Ethics, which puts your interests first and protects your rights as a consumer.
I understand first-hand how stressful a real estate transaction can be. So, whether you’re buying or building a new home, selling the one you’re in, or purchasing an investment property, let One Stop Property Inspections give you the peace of mind you deserve to make the right choice for your family’s future.
Micah Hamm aka “The Boss” –
Owner, Business Partner, and Inspector
- Trained and certified by InterNACHI
- 17+ years’ experience in the microbiology industry (isolating and identifying bacteria)
- Bachelor of Science in Microbiology from Colorado State University – GO RAMS!
- Knows his stuff!
Micah is a Colorado native and he loves his Broncos & Mammoth! He has a beautiful daughter and wife who keep him on his toes. Micah is always looking for a reason to play golf – let him know when you’re up for playing! He loves traveling and spending time with family and friends. He digs cars and is good at working on them as well. Anyone will tell you that Micah is just an all-around good guy 🙂
Amanda Hamm –
Business Partner, Manager
- Owner and Operator of her own consulting company
- 16+ years’ experience in the credit union industry – Accounting, Finance, & Technology management
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration with an emphasis in Management & Bachelor of Science in Accounting from Regis University
- Business savvy!
Amanda grew up in Massachusetts but has lived in Colorado for 20+ years now. Her favorite sports teams are the Broncos, Red Sox and ….. the Patriots. Simmer down now…I always root for the Broncos 🙂. Amanda loves golfing, going on hikes and spending time with her daughter and girlfriends. She is always looking forward to her next adventure and cannot travel enough! She keeps the “The Boss” on his toes 🙂